PART TIME INVENTORY COORDINATOR
POSITION: PART TIME INVENTORY COORDINATOR
RATE OF PAY: $15/hour
WHO WE ARE:
As an inventory coordinator, we are looking for someone that is VERY organized and finds great appreciation in the smallest of details. Our extensive inventory needs to managed by the right person. You will also be responsible for ensuring the warehouse is organized for the design team and team support, be able to account for all our inventory pieces, even the most small items, and ensure our inventory is returned in the same condition that it was rented under. All items being returned will need to be either cleaned, reported for repair, or restocked. Following up with clients on lost or damaged inventory will also be a part of your responsibility.
We are a small business which means we need people willing to wear many hats and perform various duties.
A large part of this position will be working with the warehouse and office team. Your role will be to provide updated inventory information to the team in regards to conflicting orders, missing items, damaged items, and sourcing items. Also, you will be responsible for doing physical checks on all departments for all outgoing inventory.
THIS POSITION WOULD INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING:
- Quality checking, cleaning and categorizing of all inventory
- Physical checks of all outgoing inventory
- General warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Creating damage reports
- Sourcing, pricing & replacing damaged or lost items
- Informing team of upcoming conflicts
- Managing inventory for rent and use by the design team(pictures, measurements, damages, etc.)
- Informing design team of damages & due dates for repair
- Adding new inventory into system and updating it on the website (taking photos, dimensions)
- Inventory counting and organizing
- Assisting in inventory purchasing
- Organizing professional services when needed (ex: sending linens to laundry, upholstery cleaning, etc.)
THE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Exceptional organization and categorizing skills
- Team player, positive attitude and excellent problem solving abilities
- Interact at a high level of professionalism with clients and colleagues to build and maintain positive, supportive and respectful relationships
- Ability to safely lift delicate and heavy furniture
- Thoughtful and resourceful in stressful situations
- Self starter and strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills
WORK SCHEDULE: Must be available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please provide an introduction in your email and tell us why you want to work with the Finesse Team! As much as we’d love to chat with you, please do not call or text. Once we have reviewed your resume, we will be in touch if you are shortlisted.